Monday, February 18, 2013

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆

I hit the jackpot when I married John. We were only 21 at the time and I know some eyebrows were raised because of that.  However, because we were so young, we hadn't become too set in our ways, either.  We sort of figured things out as we went along.  The first year was a bit stressful as we were both student teaching and finishing college, but it was so nice to have a quiet apartment and each other to return to at the end of the day.  Now here we are almost 18 years later and there is no one else I would rather be on this adventure with than him.   

We celebrated John's birthday over the weekend and now we are the same age for the next eight months until I have the dreaded milestone birthday.  It just doesn't seem possible that I will be turning 30!

Ready for a lunch date at the Olive Garden.  I am currently obsessed with Pasta Fagioli soup and I am on a mission to recreate it at home one of these days...
 

The birthday boy and the kiddos
 

A little help from the ladies
 

Happy Birthday Dear Daddy!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment