Sunday, September 8, 2013

Life

We have gotten back into the routine of school.  While I love the freedom that summer brings, I also love the structure that the school year brings.  This fall, I am enjoying some one on one time with my youngest baby while everyone else is at school.  That is something we have never had and it has been so good for both of us.  As it turns out, she has a lot to say!  We are also working on potty training.  After five kids, I am kind of ready to be done with diapers!  
 
 
In other news, we have some pretty amazing big brothers in this house.  Five years ago, I never could have pictured this:


 
 
 School started on August 21st.  We have a 9th grader, 7th grader, 4th grader, preschooler, and one little girl who really wants to be in school, but isn't old enough yet.

No, they are not twins.
 
Someone was feeling a little bit left out...

This girl has grown up SO much!

"Sleeping" beauties!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment