Because I didn't have enough on my plate already, I have launched a little headband making endeavor. Recently, I began tinkering around with elastic and flowers in an effort to create some cute headbands for my ladies. All of the ones that I purchased in stores were too small for their heads. I decided to try my hand at making my own and then I was hooked. I found all kinds of cute elastic in every color under the rainbow and I started making all sorts of combinations. I offered them to my friends via Facebook and was surprised at the response. So I ordered more supplies and made more headbands...and on and on. Three local stores are selling them and I have a page on Facebook appropriately named Konjogirl (Konjo means "beautiful" in Amharic) where I also have the headbands available. If you are looking for a cute accessory for your little girl, check out the page at
https://www.facebook.com/konjogirl. And the best part is that they are only $3.00/each! If you purchase 6, I will ship for free.
Here are some examples of the headbands that I have made:
No comments:
Post a Comment