Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Truth

Deuteronomy 31:18  It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

Psalm 16:8  I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 61:1-4  Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

Jeremiah 32:17  Ah Lord God! It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.

Matthew 11:28-31  Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Romans 8:28  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Joshua 1:9  Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Psalm 34:17-19  When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord rescues them from them all.

Psalm 73:26  My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Isaiah 43:1-3  Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

Matthew 17:20  If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

2 comments:

  1. Just read Deut.today...it stuck.... Keeping in the word will get us through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this - just what we need...Joshua 1:9 and Psalm 34 are two of my favorites.
    Hang in there - you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete