Sena is 20 months old today. She is learning new things all the time and continues to provide constant entertainment around here. It is difficult to capture pictures of her because she is often on the move and does not have time for such nonsense. Here are a few I took over the weekend:
| Serious conversation with Papa |
| Mulling things over... |
Someone had her toenails painted for the very first time. If you look closely, you'll see that someone was also quite wiggly while the procedure was taking place! How cute are those little feet?
Trying to take a picture with cousin Ellie. Neither girl was very interested in being cooperative.
Helping Isaac open his birthday gifts

I love brown baby toes!
ReplyDeleteOh, the toes!
ReplyDeleteDid you do something different with her hair...the curls look different...super cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't believe how much I miss all your girls. Can't believe how big she is getting!
ReplyDelete