Friday, April 8, 2011

7

Today my baby boy turned 7!  It is hard to believe it has been seven years since Isaac entered our world.  It seems like only yesterday that I held this wiggly baby in my arms:

Now I try to hold him on my lap and it just isn't quite the same.  Sniff.


We went from this:


to this...

...in, like, a minute.  Where does the time go?  Before I know it they will be MEN and I don't think my heart can handle it!

Happy Birthday, Isaac!  I look at this picture and am amazed that all four of these precious lives have been entrusted to John and I.  Four!  We have four kids.  It still hasn't quite registered.

And, just for kicks,  a silly girl.  Isn't she wearing a lovely, er, poncho?

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought you were going to say you are going to be a "family of 7!" hee hee! Happy Birthday Isaac!

    ReplyDelete