Sena has a new "thing" that she has been doing where she curls up in my lap and pretends to be a baby. Every time I see her snuggled up like that, I am brought back to the days when I longed to hold her in my arms. I would stare at the pictures of her sweet face with an ache in my heart because she was so far away. I am glad those days are long gone and she is HOME!!
Addie has decided that rather than me singing to her before she goes to bed, she prefers to sing to me. If I even open my mouth, she lifts her hand to shush me. Her favorite tunes right now are "Jesus Loves Me" and "Happy Birthday" and she is a good little singer. Her fine motor skills continue to improve, too. She can rip a hairbow apart in a few seconds flat. Impressive, no?
I turned around in the car to discover them holding hands and sucking their "thumbs."
My heart melted as I watched them hold hands while walking down the sidewalk. Sena is all business swinging her other arm. She is SO my daughter!
Sena's favorite spring activity
Ethan is always good for entertainment
Cuties!


No comments:
Post a Comment