Friday, September 11, 2009

Emotions

I know I am not pregnant, but I am certainly having some of the emotions that seem to go along with that particular state. I am "expecting" in an entirely different way this time, but so many things are making we weepy. These are good things, too, that I would normally be happy and smile about, but they now seem to be bringing tears to my eyes! They are happy tears, though. Truly, I have not had this issue since I was pregnant with Isaac and just about anything brought on the weeping.
John and I were talking tonight about how even five years ago, we would not have pictured ourselves where we are right now. So many things have happened that have led us to this particular path and we were reflecting on those things tonight. I also have been thinking about decisions we've made in the past few years that had we gone the other direction, would have put us in a completely different place than we are now and, in all likelihood, would not have resulted in the addition of a sweet baby girl to our family. I am so thankful that God has brought us to this place and I am so looking forward to seeing how He works it all out!

1 comment:

  1. It's so exciting, Babes! I can't wait to meet your little baby girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete