I BOUGHT TIGHTS TODAY! AND THEY ARE PINK! AND SUPER CUTE! AND THEY HAVE A CUTE LITTLE KNIT DESIGN ON THEM! I will stop yelling now. You have no idea how long I have yearned to buy pink tights. I could fight the urge no longer. The boys threw something out at dinner that I knew would eventually come to the surface. They were acting like urchins and I was a bit exasperated. Then Ethan said, "You just want a girl." Whatever. I told them how much I love them, but I have a feeling this line of thinking may emerge from time to time and we'll have to squash it. I freely admit that I DO want a daughter. But if having that meant not having my three sons, I would have to pass. I truly love little boys and I can't imagine my life without them. There is something special between a Mama and her sons. I have seen pictures of little boys on the waiting child lists who need homes and there is part of me that wonders if we shouldn't adopt a little boy because we are all about boys around here. There is the other part of me, though, that believes a little girl will be a wonderful experience for all of us. The boys need to get in touch with their gentler side. I see them tap into that with my two year old niece and it is precious. All three of them are truly smitten with her. I pray it is the same with their sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment