Saturday, July 21, 2012

3 months home

Three months ago, we were doing this:

Ahhh...all together at last!

Precious, snuggly bundle of love

Two shell-shocked sisters


 
The past three months have gone by so quickly and I am amazed at the changes in our girl in that amount of time.  Already, she seems less like a baby and that makes this mama's heart a little bit sad.  OK - a lot sad.  I'm quite certain she is the last little one we will have around here and, when you miss the first 15 months of life, that baby stage is gone in no time.  Before I break down in tears, here are some of my favorite pictures since Addie's arrival:

Isaac is very sweet with his sisters

Hugs sometimes turn into wrestling moves and it looks like Sena is about to take Addie down any second


Daddy's girl

Don't you just want to squeeze her?

Sisterly love

Brotherly love



So silly

Having way too much fun before bed

Fourth of July

A kiss for Sena


A hug for Addie

Sweet baby girl


 


No comments:

Post a Comment