One good thing about being inside is that the girls are really starting to play together more. As I write this, they are playing dolls. Sena has her baby strapped on and Addie has her baby (which is actually a moose, but it is close enough) in the baby seat. Addie's baby keeps falling out, so big sis has stepped into help. It is really sweet watching them play together and I can just picture them with babies of their own someday. I loved to play dolls when I was little and it warms my heart to see the nurturing side of my girls.
Taking their babies for a walk
Addie is distracted by the stairs that are just begging to be climbed
Addie's baby gets dumped out of the stroller.
Another fun thing that we have seen develop lately is Sena's sense of style. She is all about bling and dressing up. She loves jewelry, tutus, and dresses. I'm not sure how long this is going to last, but I am running with it. Her birthday is coming up and sparkly shoes, a necklace, and a new tutu are coming her way.
A light saber battle with Jack while Addie looks on
She is the winner!

A moose! hahaha.
ReplyDelete