One of my favorite things about the addition of the girls to our family has been watching their sibling relationships develop. The boys are such good big brothers to Sena and Addie. Today, I needed some time to work on something, so I asked the boys to entertain the girls for a while. Jack was on Addie duty and Ethan was on Sena duty. They got them dressed and Jack even did their hair - complete with proper hair products and a hairbow for Addie. Not too long later, he came downstairs with Addie happily snuggled into the Ergo:
So sweet!
He headed back upstairs and a short while later, Ethan came downstairs with Addie strapped on:
Again, so sweet!
Apparently, Sena had asked Ethan to paint her toenails. He wasn't doing such a great job, so Jack took over and they traded charges. The end result of the pedicure was better than I would have expected, too. I am so thankful that our boys have been given sisters. I love love love seeing their softer sides.
Isaac loves to hold his baby sis
Sweeties!
This is what happens when you have three older brothers who love sports!

WOW! IMPRESSIVE!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and love the sibling relationships being formed!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. What a blessed adorable bunch. But so are thier parents too.
ReplyDeleteErika
That's so darling! We use the buddy (pair up) system too when needed.
ReplyDelete