Friday, June 21, 2013

Family

When John and I were married, I remember our pastor praying for us and for our future children.  I had no idea then that we would have five of them and that two of them would join us through the miracle of adoption.  I am so glad that God's ways are higher and that His plans are better than anything I could have cooked up on my own.  The day in and day out can be a challenge, which is why the blessing of a relaxing time away together was even more special.  These pictures just warm my heart.

So thankful for this crew

Sisters!

Sena

Addie

Jack
 
Ethan

Isaac
 

Sweet girls!

Handsome boys
 

I am thankful to be on this journey with this guy.  I don't deserve him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! Miss u! What beautiful pics of your growing family...and love your new blog design. Fun. :)

    ReplyDelete