Thursday, April 19, 2012

Almost there

We have had a productive week around here.  Among the things accomplished in preparation for our new arrival:

*toys sorted and small pieces tossed
*house cleaned
*laundry caught up (because, let's face it, it never ends...)
*refrigerator and pantry stocked
*van cleaned out and carseat installed
*diaper bag packed for TWO little girls!

I think we are officially READY for our girl.  Less than 48 hours from now, she will be home.  HOME!!  In our house.  With us! 

I talked to John this morning and Addie continues to do well.  Her nose is runny and she has a bit of a cough, but he said she hasn't been fussy at all.  I am praying that holds until she is home.  They have a brutal flight ahead of them and anything that can make that a little bit easier would be wonderful.  I am praying for a smooth flight, a bulkhead seat, and a sleepy baby.  Come on Saturday!! 

2 comments: