I have been tracking John and Addie's flight since it was supposed to leave yesterday. The plane left Ethiopia an hour and 15 minutes behind schedule. John was planning to arrive at the airport at 6pm, which means he was at the airport or on the plane for five and a half hours before it even took off. Last night before I went to bed, they had landed in Rome to refuel. I just checked and they are presently over the Atlantic with about two hours left before landing in DC. They are now two hours behind schedule. I am praying that they can get through immigration and customs quickly so that they can make their connecting flight to O'Hare. Just a few hours left until I get to wrap my arms around these two:
Mary
6 months ago

What incredible joy you must be experiencing. We are so excited for you and your family and we will keep you in our prayers! Blessings.
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!
ReplyDelete