As you can see, we have had some crazy hair going on around here. Addie has never had a haircut, so we decided to get it cut for the first time yesterday. She has needed a cut for a LONG time. Her ends were in rough shape and her hair has been tangling very easily. When my Dad mentioned something about her hair getting lighter (and she certainly hasn't been in the sun in MONTHS), I knew it was time to do something about it. Our girl is a bit of a wiggler, so I wasn't sure how she would do.
A little uncertain, but she did like the cape
Hmmm...
Watching the action. That was super fun for the stylist.
Her hair is long when pulled straight.
Are we done yet?
I have had enough!
I am thankful for a patient stylist who managed to get the job done in spite of the wiggles.
Before
After
When I gave her a bath this morning, detangling was a BREEZE. She probably had about an inch cut and it looks so cute!
Silly girls!
Go Illini!!


No comments:
Post a Comment