Our little Christmas tree in our family room has had gifts for Sena underneath it for 7 weeks. Today those gifts were finally opened and the tree can finally come down! What an adventure we have had since they were placed there on Christmas Eve.
 |
| Christmas Eve |
 |
| Sena before church this morning. I love dresses and tights! Have I mentioned how much fun it is to dress a little girl?! |
 |
| The boys were not so thrilled that I asked them to put their Christmas pajamas on in the middle of the afternoon, but they were good sports. |
 |
| First we opened the birthday presents that have been waiting in Sena's room since AUGUST! |
 |
| Ethan and Isaac picked out the same stuffed reindeer as a gift for Sena at the Jolly Shop back in December. |
 |
| Eveyone is in on the action |
 |
| be.still.my.heart. |
 |
| Loving her new baby. So serious in this one. She has quite the repertoire of expressions! |
Oh my gosh! She is only getting cuter! Love her!
ReplyDelete