Saturday, February 26, 2011

It is true

Back in early October, we received an orphanage report on Sena and there is a section that asks, "How is the child getting along with others?"  The answer for Sena was, "Good - she is funny."  When I read that, my heart just soared.  It made me so happy to know that even though our baby girl was in an orphanage almost 8,000 miles away, she was still having fun.  When we met her the first time, we saw that side of her only briefly.  I would watch the video once we returned home and it always warmed my heart to see her giggle and smile.  I couldn't wait until she would do that for us.  You'll have to pardon me and all the pictures, but I am making up for lost time.  This girl is animated and her expressions simply crack me up.  Isaac told her just this morning, "Sena, you are SO funny."  The boys are really enjoying her, though they have commented that her "whining" gets on their nerves at times.  We had to break it to them that they whined MUCH more when they were this age and that they pretty much hit the jackpot with Sena.  And, the girl is cutting 5 teeth, so a bit of whining is allowed.

She makes this face a lot.  I think she really likes to showcase her bottom teeth.

Woooo!

If her cell phone isn't handy, she simply talks on her hand phone.  She has a lot to say these days.

SOOO big!

For some reason, "Whatchu talkin' bout Willis" comes to mind when I look at her expression in this picture

Good buds

2 comments:

  1. you can just tell she has a big personality to go in that tiny little body ~her smile is infectious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!!! I am cracking up! She is a hoot! Who knew, all those months ago that she would be a 'ham'?!?!

    ReplyDelete