Yesterday began with an email that told us of a delay in our case. I felt myself heading toward despair and formulated a plan to keep from sinking into a stinkin' pit of it and it worked. By last night, I had enjoyed a day with my family and had talked to a couple of friends on the phone who totally get where I am at right now and I was good. Then I checked facebook and staring back at me was our sweet girl. Be still my heart! I cried when I saw the picture of her below clutching a toy in one hand and a picture of her brothers in the other. And then I looked at her feet and saw that she was wearing the little pair of shoes that we brought her and it just warmed my heart to have that tiny little connection.
Sweet Addie!



SWEET SWEET BABY GIRL!
ReplyDeletePraying, Praying,Praying!
She is ADORABLE! Jennifer, I've been praying like crazy for your family and for your darling little girl. Praying mountains will be moved if need be, so she can come home! <3
ReplyDelete