Friday, March 30, 2012

FIVE!

A couple of weeks ago, this picture showed up in my inbox.


This picture showed up this week.

I am thankful for the mamas who have been able to love on our girl while we wait for her to come home.  Tonight, I am just missing her.  A lot. 

This week I have been busy putting the finishing touches on Addie's bedroom.  The curtains are now hanging, I have moved some toys to the toy baskets, and I have been washing her clothes!  Today, it was surreal to have five piles of kid clothing while folding laundry.  I HAVE FIVE KIDS!  I still can't quite believe it.  I am looking forward to the day they are all under the same roof - praying it is SOON! 

4 comments:

  1. oh honey! it's getting soooo close! practice that transition labor breathing! you're going to be pushing SOON!!! XOXO

    Love,Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEED THE EPIDURAL and I can't seem to get one...Miss you!! I just went for a walk in the bright sunshine and realized that at this time last week, we were lounging poolside in the bright sunshine in GA.

      Delete
  2. Soon! Praying that is very soon. I had heart palpitaions when I realized we had 5 children. Love it.

    ReplyDelete