Thursday, March 8, 2012

New product

A few weeks ago, I was at Target and noticed an end cap with a selection of ethnic hair care products.  Three of the lines I had already tried:  Miss Jessie's, Kinky Curly, and Shea Moisture.   I am a big fan of the Kinky Curly products - particulary Knot Today and Curling Custard.  I like some of the Miss Jessie's products - Curly Meringue is hard to beat as a styler - but have found they tend to be a bit drying for Sena's hair.  Shea Moisture did not work for her at all.  I then saw a line that I was not familiar with called Curls.  I bought the Coconut Curlada conditioner and the Lavish Curls Moisturizer.  The conditioner smelled SO GOOD that I had to give it a try and was thrilled to find out that it worked just as well as it smelled.  Sena has really tight curls in the back of her head and it can be tricky to detangle.  This conditioner worked like a charm.  The Moisturizer comes in a spray that I usually spritz into my hand and then smooth through her hair.  It really does moisturize and it gives her hair great shine, too.  Because I liked these so much, I went back and got the curl gel.  I might like it better than the Kinky Curly Curling Custard.  These products are very reasonably priced compared with some of the other ones I have tried. 



One final feature that I like with these products is that her hair still has movement.  They are heavy enough to provide moisture, but light enough that she can whip her hair back and forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment