Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Princess

When I returned from the grocery store this afternoon, I was met at the door by Sena in a tutu.  She was quite excited to inform me, "Mommy - I am a princess!"  My heart just melted.  This is the same little girl who spent the first year and a half of her life in an orphanage without a Daddy and Mommy to take care of her, but you would never know that now.  She is a much loved little girl who is, indeed, a princess - and I mean that in the very best way.  When she is a snarky middle schooler, I'm guessing princess will take on a whole new connotation. 

Don't all princesses suit up in the front yard?  She donned the tutu again after playing a little baseball with Daddy and Isaac.

Almost ready!

What do you think?

The princess has changed a LOT in 13 months...

She went from this tiny little baby girl...


...to this beautiful big girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment