Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Heading to Ethiopia

Unfortunately, we are not.  But, another family is leaving next week to meet their daughters and they are taking a little package of love to Addie from us.  Last night, the boys and Sena made sweet little cards for Addie.  I love to hear Sena talk about "Sisser Addie."


I wish I could squeeze into that package and go, too.  I may have broached the subject of hopping on a plane with our case manager (sort of kidding/sort of not - I've been known to do crazy things...)  Her prompt reply was, "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"  Party pooper.

In the meantime, I have been getting her room together.  It isn't quite finished, but it is close.




Finally, I am thankful for the distraction that these four provide! 

One more little girl on the other side of Jack will be just perfect!

These two are quite a pair.

This girl is getting BIG!!  She is also a hoot.  The other night, I was rocking her before bed and telling her how much I love her.  She, in turn, said to me, "I pick you nose!"  Not quite the term of endearment I was hoping for, but oh well.  With three brothers, boogers and bodily functions seem to be right up her alley.  I can't wait to see what mischief she and Sisser Addie come up with...






1 comment: