Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Memories

I have been working on Addie's life book.  Looking through pictures and thinking of the memories behind each one makes me SO emotional.  I felt the same thing as I worked on Sena's life book last summer.  I am now using it as a template for Addie's book and I have been reliving the journey to each of our girls. 


The first time we saw their sweet faces in person.  There are few things in life as amazing as the first time you meet your child:



My aching arms were finally satisfied - if only for a little while until we had to leave again:


Daddy's girls from day 1:



Reunited after 11 weeks apart (for  BOTH!):

I'm pretty sure my face says it all.  Having my babies home = PRICELESS!


A family of six soon became a family of seven:

But eight is a nice, round number.  Just kidding!  I am totally kidding.  I hope I am kidding. 




2 comments:

  1. LOL - You are not kidding!!! If that "twinge" is there, you will be walking it out soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has happened since I left? :)

    sara

    ReplyDelete