Sunday, October 21, 2012

6 months home

Six months ago, Addie arrived HOME!  She has come a LONG way in the year and a half since she first entered the YWAM orphanage in Gimbi.

 
I have said it one hundred times, but I will say it again.  The YWAM nannies did a wonderful job of taking care of our girls and we will forever be grateful for the love and care they were given.  Addie was very malnourished when she first came into care.  It wasn't long, though, before her cheeks started to fill out...
 
 
...and she developed a sparkle in her eye.

 
Can you believe the change in just two months' time?
 
 
While it breaks my heart that she had such a rough start, I am so thankful that God preserved her life and entrusted her to us.  She has brought love and laughter and action our way.  If we were ever bored before, we certainly are not now!
 

All in one place for the first time!
 
Sweet jetlagged angel was not a fan of the bath.  Now it is one of her very favorite things to do.
 

Sena wore this same dress for her adoption announcement picture.

She has the best smile.

So silly
 
Sweet!

Sena loves to hold her baby sis

Ergo wearing brother # 1

Ergo wearing brother #2

Story time!

Sweet baby

Tired baby

Smiley baby
 

Tackle a baby

Messy baby
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sweetest baby! I know that YWAM nannie. She is a sweet sweet young lady.

    ReplyDelete