I have set a new goal and I'm going to have to reach that one by December 27th because I may have underestimated my weight accidentally on purpose at the doctor's office yesterday. I have had weird swelling and pain in my left foot since the summer and it isn't getting better so my regular doctor sent me to the foot doctor. They don't weigh you at that office - they just ask you to tell them what you weigh. SAWEET! Based on my primary doctor's opinion, I thought I would be getting a steroid shot or something and be on my way. Wrong! As it turns out, surgery is in order. YUCK! In order to have that surgery, I'll be getting a pre-op physical where I am going to have to get on the scale for realz. Because of the fact that the holidays are the busiest time of year for a pie baker, I had to schedule the surgery for after Christmas. So, I have exactly 8 weeks to drop another 10ish pounds. It won't be easy at this most wonderful time of the year in which my favorite foods play a starring role, but I am determined. At least today I am.
And, if you read this far about my blub issues, here is a bonus for you:
Are they not the cutest lady bugs you ever did see?

Charlotte's going to be a ladybug too!!!
ReplyDelete