Two years ago today, we were reunited with our sweet Sena and it was nothing short of amazing to be able to hold her in our arms again.
This picture was taken from our balcony before we headed to the Thomas Center
One happy mama and one uncertain little girl
She loves that thumb and loves that Daddy
The very first time I put a dress on my girl. To this day, she loves wearing dresses!!
We were happy happy happy. This was taken shortly before we found out that things had gone south (see previous post)
Clearly, mama is elated. Sena? No so much, but she sure is cute!
This would be her preferred position for the next few days. She wouldn't let us put her down until about the fifth day. At 17 months of age, we weren't even sure if she knew how to walk. On day 5, we learned that she sure did and she has been off and moving ever since!
I am thankful for this girl. At times, I didn't think I could endure the difficulties of the process, but God was faithful and she eventually came home. We have come a long way in our two years together.




No comments:
Post a Comment