dren properly. Isaac, on the other hand, is my baby. At least for a while longer. :) I am on the verge of tears just thinking of dropping him off on Thursday. I take that back, the tears are already flowing. Pardon me while I get a tissue.I'm back now. I need to change the subject before the waterworks start again. The picture on the right is Jack's first day of Kindergarten and the other picture is all three boys on Ethan's first day of K.
We have some progress on the home study. We should have our first visit with the social worker in the next couple of weeks. As a result, I've been cleaning closets, under beds, etc. I know he is not going to be looking there, but I feel a need to clean nonetheless. It's not unlike the nesting that I did prior to the arrivals of the boys, but it seems very premature for that with our baby girl! Oh well. Anything that inspires me to clean will work for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment