Thursday, August 12, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

We heard yesterday that baby S is doing very well - the worst of the measles are over for her.  I feel so bad for her and the other babies who have been sick.  I pray that all of them are back to normal soon!

I worked the farmer's market this afternoon and had several people ask when our baby is coming home.  I'm trying not to have my heart set on anything because I have been there, done that and, well, it isn't pretty.  I am trying REALLY hard not to dream about having her home by Christmas.  However, I may have purchased the following just after our referral when I figured she would definitely be home by then:
How cute is that?  I found it on clearance at Kohl's and could NOT pass it up. Notice the "DREAM" next to it?  Hmmm....  I totally hung it there on purpose for the picture.  Ha!  We'll see what the next few months have in store. 

Proverbs 16:9  In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. 

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas dress or Valentine's Day dress? She will look gorgeous in it when she finally does come home.

    ReplyDelete