Wow! We are almost there. Just a few more days and we are on our way. I have said it a thousand times, but I just can't believe it. It just seems surreal that what we have waited for and planned for all these months is finally happening. We will attend church next Sunday in AFRICA! Seriously. This time next week I will have finally had the opportunity to hold our baby girl in my arms. I don't think I am going to want to ever let her go. I am trying not to think about the part where we leave her in Ethiopia - that is going to be agonizing. I am going to try to send messages through Facebook while we are in ET to whomever is interested in our progress. You can friend me here if we are not already friends and you would like to be included: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=734962426
I'll send out a generic message before we leave so that I can just reply to it when we are in Addis. Have I mentioned that four days from right now, we will be flying over the ocean en route to Frankfurt?
Mary
8 months ago

So excited with you! It really does seem surreal after such a long wait. It really is happening and SOON.
ReplyDelete