I woke at 5 am and my brain started running, so here I am. No more sleep for me until the plane - which departs in less than 10 hours. Tomorrow night we will be in Ethiopia!! As we were tucking the boys in for bed last night, the emotions of the last several days culminated in a good cry for mom. It is going to be so hard for me to leave them. I know they will be fine, but we will be so far away for a week! They are excited because a trip to Krispy Kreme is planned after we are dropped off at the airport. They might be pushing us out of the van to hurry things along!
In 3 days, we will finally meet our girl. I just wonder what she is going to think. She has a lot of changes in store and I am praying that she will adjust to the transition home quickly. I'm also praying that it won't be long before we are able to go back and bring her home.
Mary
6 months ago

Prayers :)
ReplyDeleteKrispy Kreme - that's hilarious! Bribery, way to go.
ReplyDeleteI had my girls write down all the special things we did while Daddy was away and it totalled to 18 things!! Kept them busy so the time would go by faster.
Praying for you tons and tons!