We painted our hallway recently and I took down all the family pictures that normally hang there. I was going to put them back up today when I realized that we have no large pictures of our sweet girl. I felt a need to rectify that immediately and we landed at the mall photo place this evening for some quick pictures. Our photographer was a former student of mine who did not require us to take 800 pictures once it was apparent that Sena was done. I so appreciated that feature. I was going to go with the one pose package, but I couldn't resist buying a few more. I figured it was the perfect occasion to try out her Easter dress that came with a matching little coat. FYI - TJ Maxx has some adorable clothes for baby girls!
 |
| She thought this chair was so neat until we actually wanted her to sit in it. She has her arms braced and is ready to escape. |
 |
| How's this for a pose? |
 |
| Or this? |
 |
| OK - I'll stand here sweetly - but only for a second |
 |
| Here comes the silliness |
 |
| Here's what I think about this coat and that flower is not distracting me - pppblth! |
 |
| Okay, okay - here's a nice smile |
 |
| Here I am about to fall off the chair. That's all folks! |
SO fun!
ReplyDeleteTotal Sweetness! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteswoon!
ReplyDelete