Saturday, August 25, 2012

Preschool

My big girl started preschool on Wednesday.  I left work for a bit so that I could take her on her first day. She was excited, but also a bit nervous.  We both were.  I kept thinking of her and wondering how things were going.  The first day ended up being a bit rough, but she was willing to give it another try on Friday.  And it was a much better day!  When I went to pick her up, she came running toward me with a huge smile on her face.  Ahhh....  She also gave me a full recap of the day when we got home - something her brothers never did!  It was fun to hear about her day and to see the enthusiasm on her face as she recounted her favorite parts.  I'm pretty sure she is going to be just fine with this school business.  Addie must have missed her while she was gone because she kept asking for Nena. 

All ready to go - complete with the Dora backpack

A hug from Miss Rhonda
 
In other news...

Silly girls

Showing some love to Jack
 
OK - this face cracks me up.  She has been doing this a lot lately. 

Story time

First day of school for the brothers - ummm...how did they get so big?

I love this crew!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment