Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sost


Last weekend was busy around here because someone turned three years old on Friday:


THREE!

She chose doughnuts for her birthday breakfast.  Please disregard the nosepicker...

Sena has some amazing brothers who were willing to don princess "crowns" in her honor

My big girl!

After naps, it was time to open a few presents

Birthday cake number 1

Addie loved the ice cream

Birthday cake number 2.  I am weird about the whole birthday business.  There must be some sort of treat on the actual birthday, as well as the party day.  With five kids, I might have to lower my standards.  Maybe next year...

Enjoying a picnic with Lili, Ava, and Ellie

A few more presents...

Tinker bell!

Silly girl

Can you tell that someone likes to dress up?

It is almost impossible to get a picture with everyone looking the same direction

Very serious about blowing out her candles

1 comment:

  1. Love all the dress ups! I can finally relate to all that girlie stuff. Congrats on the big 3, time really does fly. All 4 look so happy and beautiful, mama!

    ReplyDelete