Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

In about five weeks, I will be hauling myself onto a PLANE on the way to meet MY BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't express how excited I am to finally meet that little bundle of love.  Oh.my.word.  This is really happening.  For real.  I am going to be the mama of a precious little girl and God Himself has orchestrated the whole thing.  He has had a plan all along and how He has taken a baby in a far off land who needed a home and matched her with us is nothing short of miraculous.  We are praying that everything is in place on our court date and that the adoption is finalized that day.  We are ready and waiting to welcome our girl and it will be the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER if she is able to be home with us.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!

    praying she is home for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE GOD!!!! I was waiting for someone else to do a post about it - guess I can hit "publish" now. So thankful.
    I will not stop praying for all our babies to be kept safe and healthy. Praise God Jennifer, today is a good day!

    ReplyDelete