...or not. Seriously, though, how cute is this little coat that baby S will hopefully have wrapped around her sweet little self sometime in December??? Even my husband thought it was sweet. Did you notice the little hat that came with it? I can just picture her wearing it and it makes me smile.
In other news, someone bought plane tickets today!!!!! In just over four weeks, we will be on our way to our girl. It just doesn't seem possible. After watching her grow and change in pictures all these months, the thought of finally seeing her in the flesh makes me positively giddy. Of course, the thought of leaving her there for several more weeks makes me anything but giddy, but I'm not going to go there right now. We have lots to do in the next few weeks and I have a feeling they are going to fly by. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was on this flight with you all!! And not just because that means we'd have a court date, but because all my favorite YWAM bloggers are headed to Ethiopia and leaving me here! :( Ah well, I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYayyyyyyy! It's finally time.
ReplyDeleteoh LOVE it!!! love the precious jacket and LOVE that you have plane tix. :)
ReplyDelete