Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I miss her so much

Tomorrow marks three weeks since we last saw Sena.  The separation is getting more difficult by the day.  I have been busy making preparations for her and gearing up for our busiest week of the year at the pie shop. You would think those things would keep my mind occupied, but I still find my thoughts turning to her many, many times each day.  The boys keep asking questions - When is our embassy date?  Is she going to be home for Christmas?  I just keep thinking, "God knows."  He has known all along and in due time, we will know, too.  In the meantime, I'll continue to nest.  Her clothes have been washed and I have already started to assemble some outfits that we'll take to Ethiopia for her.  We also need to get the cabinet latches installed, banish all toys with small pieces to the boys' bedrooms, cover the electrical outlets, and put the baby gates by the stairs back up.  It is hard to believe that in a matter of weeks, a new little one will be toddling around here.  I can't WAIT!!!  And I really can't wait to do this again:

3 comments: