It is homecoming weekend here in our little town and we had a lovely day for the annual parade.
This is Sena shortly after our arrival. There was lots of action going on and she was taking it all in.
Then we found Daddy!! She was pretty excited about that. Normally his school watches from a different location, so we were surprised to see him there.
This is Sena demonstrating her attention getting technique. She pokes on the side of your face and calls your name repeatedly. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." It usually does the trick.
"Look!!"
Oh dear. She isn't sure what to think of the fire trucks carrying the football players.
She was pretty excited about the candy, though.
Mmmm hmmmm....that's what I'm talking about.
Let me see if it tastes better upside down.
There was clapping...
...and waving.
The end.

This post cracks me up! I love a parade too, unfortunately there in a beautiful little girl distracting us from taking pictures of the actual parade.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS! Reminds me of where we used to live :)
ReplyDeleteI think I want to move to your town. So fun!
ReplyDelete