Monday, November 28, 2011

COOKIES!

Each year on the day we decorate our Christmas tree, we also bake sugar cookies.  Last year, I could not find my favorite recipe and tried an alternative.  It wasn't very good.  This year, the old standard was back and proved to be quite yummy.
Sena was very excited about getting in on the action.

 
Her eyes in this picture crack me up.  She was wielding some serious power with that spatula.

Hard at work!

Love those little hands!

Covered in flour



Time to decorate!

Everyone is working hard on their creations


She was very focused

The best part of all?  EATING THE COOKIES!

And, just for fun, a silly picture from Thanksgiving.  I wanted to get a picture of her in her "Grandma's Little Pie Eater" shirt and this is the face she gave me. 

2 comments:

  1. I like her hair in the two "piggy tails".

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I was definitely noticing her hair too. Good job, Mama! Cookie baking and decorating with little people is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete