Last night, we received an awesome email that contained the REFERRAL FOR OUR DAUGHTER! Hopefully sometime next year, a new little one will become the 7th member of our family. We are very excited and can't wait to meet the precious girl who has captured our hearts already. Her picture is the desktop background on my computer and every time Sena looks at it, she says, "so excited!" We talk about her becoming a big sister and while I know she doesn't understand what that entails just yet, I have faith that after the initial shock of adding a new little one to our family, she will be a good big sis.
As I remember all too well, this is when the hard part begins. Everything is completely out of our hands at this point and we can do nothing to expedite a court date or an embassy appointment. So, we sit tight and wait for news of when we will travel to meet our girl. I am so thankful for the ever present reminder that God does have a plan and that He is faithful to fulfill it who is living right here in our house.
Mary
6 months ago

Yeah!!!!! Now we match!! :) Love you and soooooo happy for your family. I can't wait to meet this precious little sweetie.
ReplyDeleteso excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAs you already know I am SUPER excited and praying.
ReplyDeleteAwww, Sena's comment gave me a huge smile. So excited for your family. <3
ReplyDeleteLove love love it! Perfect Thanksgiving blessing:) So excited to see her come home.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I want every detail, so call me after the holiday. And, a very happy Thanksgiving to you!
ReplyDeleteA friend and fellow YWAM/CHI'er just returned home from their court trip to Ethiopia and had a BUNCH of pictures including one little cutie who no longer appears on the Waiting Children website. Baby girl S? :) I think I knowwwwwww!
ReplyDelete