I cannot believe that Sena has been our daughter for an entire year. Of course, we didn't actually see her for the first three months of it, but we have made up for lost time in the last nine. I was looking at pictures the other day from February and she has changed so much since then. She has lost her "baby" look and she has grown several inches. Her personality has blossomed. Most of all, though, we are past those initial critical adjustment months and she is settled in as one of us. We are her people and we couldn't be happier about that! Thank you, Lord, for the gift of Sena!
October 2010 - Sweet girl did not know what to think of the weird lady with a camera!
February 2011 - Silly girl
February 2011 - Precious angel baby in a tutu
October 2011 - She's not a baby anymore!

OH goodness! What a change a year makes?!
ReplyDeleteshe is such a big girl:( I totally remember her like the last time I saw her, even when I see all the updated photos. I just realized really how big she is:( i love that girl....
ReplyDeleteshe is yummy!
ReplyDeleteWow and whole YEAR!!! I can't believe it has been a year since I read that post of yours and saw the pictures of Sena in her "Birthday Suit" :) Congrats on such a beautiful year. Here's to many more.
ReplyDelete