Sunday, December 11, 2011

More lights!!

The season is in full swing around here.  Yesterday was our annual "deliver goodies to the neighbors" day.  How I love that our girl was able to take part this year.

Making a delivery


Something is wrong with this picture!  She has a sweet little hat that matches her coat and yet this is the hat she keeps choosing to wear.  I'm not sure how much longer she'll go along with the whole tights and dresses theme, so I am going to take advantage while I can. 

Christmas ensemble number 2!  I found this on clearance back in the summer.  Sweet!  She rather liked the fuzzy sleeves.

Sena is ENTHRALLED with Christmas lights.  She is going to be so sad when January rolls around and everything is back to normal.  When we are out and about at night, here is what we hear:

Mom - lights!
Mom - more lights!
Mommy - more lights!
Mommy - more lights!
Mom - lights!
Mom - more lights!
Mom - truck!
Mom - more lights!
Mommy - more lights!
Mom - more lights!
Mommy - truck!
Mom -lights!

You get the idea.  Once in a while, I might suggest to her that she tell Daddy instead.  She will for a bit and then it is back to announcing to me.  And I wouldn't trade it for the world. 



1 comment:

  1. I seriously think she is one of the prettiest little girls in the world! She is JOY!

    ReplyDelete