Here's a new feature: I have been waking up in the night, usually two or three times (which happens to me when I am pregnant, but I am only emotionally pregnant right now so that doesn't count) and I stop and calculate what time it is in Ethiopia and wonder what is going on there at that hour. Then my mind starts going and I start thinking about a particular baby girl and I can't get back to sleep. Maybe this is preparation for having a little one in the house again.
The boys are getting very excited about having a sister. They keep asking when she is going to be here and all we can do is speculate and that isn't much help to them. Ethan really wants to take her to the pool this summer, but we're just not sure of the timeline. I know in my heart that things will work out just as they should and I am seriously trying to be patient. We received word yesterday that there is a slight bump in the road before we can be assigned a court date, but I trust that God is going to work it out.
Our dossier is now in Dubai and should arrive in Addis Ababa tomorrow. It is kind of cool to know that it has visited so many neat places: Washington, D.C., Washington State, Memphis, Paris, Dubai...four continents in 5 days is impressive!
Mary
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment