Ahhhh.....
And now for some recent pictures:
This pretty much just melts my heart
This is Sena with her friend Solomon. This picture might come in handy at their wedding someday...
It is hard to color when you can barely see above the table...
...but she sure gave it a good try...
...and then she got really serious about it.
A little assistance from Ethan
I have been amazed at how well the boys have adjusted to their sister. It just seems as if she has always been here. All three of them are very sweet with her and I have so enjoyed seeing that side of them. After three months, it would seem that the novelty would have worn off and yet they are still as taken with her as they were on day 1. The addition of Sena to our family has been such a blessing and I am thankful that our boys get to have a sister after all. I still marvel at how God resurrected a dream that I had given up a long time ago in a way that I never could have imagined.
Psalm 107:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

THREE months already??!! God is so good and so faithful. It is a wonderful thing to watch Him form families. Sena is SO precious!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing these. Makes me remember bringing Bella home and makes me look forward to bringing home or next little one. BTW the fact that she is able to color is huge:) Sena is such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteLove the coloring pictures! So Sweet!
ReplyDelete