Thursday, May 12, 2011

Please pray

When we were in Ethiopia for court back in October, we met this couple:  http://thebaushouse.blogspot.com/
They were there to attend court for their son and daughter.  Since they faced the same issue that we did, they did not pass court the first time.  Two weeks later, they passed for their son, but it was another four weeks before they passed for their daughter.  Now it is May - almost 6 and a half months since they held their sweet babies in their arms.  Because of new requirements in Ethiopia, they are stuck.  They have watched family after family bring their children home while they continue to wait.  And wait. And wait.  My heart aches for them.  Will you pray that God will move the mountains that are standing in the way of them bringing their children home?  I know from experience how painful it is to be thousands of miles away from your child, but that was only for three months in our case.  I know that God has a plan for this sweet family and I look forward to seeing what He will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment