Sena gave me two gifts today for which I am very thankful. The first is that she fell asleep in the Ergo carrier at church. Not only did I get to hear the entire sermon for the first time in several weeks, but I also had a solid 30 minutes of snuggle time with my girl. She has been wanting to be held less and less these days because she is on the move and has things to get into so I take all the snuggles I can get at this point. The second gift came after her nap. I had to wake her up and she was still sleepy when I brought her downstairs and we plopped down in my favorite chair for her afternoon bottle. And then...SHE LET ME FEED HER THE ENTIRE BOTTLE! She has been holding her own bottle since we were in Ethiopia, except for when she props it on my chin because she thinks it is funny. This may not seem like a big deal, but to a mama who missed all of the sweet baby things like that, it means a whole lot. A whole, whole lot.
Precious moments!
ReplyDelete