Monday, August 1, 2011

I Will Never...

...get tired of watching the love between the boys and Sena.  Every night before bed, Sena and I rock in the rocking chair in her room and sing songs.  The boys and Daddy come in to kiss her goodnight and she is happy as a clam.  But there is always a curtain call.  Tonight it was Ethan's turn.  He came in after football practice and planted a sweaty kiss on her cheek.  She kissed him back and then whacked his football pads a couple of times for good measure.  He headed downstairs and she yelled, "Etie!"  He was called back repeatedly and he obliged until hunger got the best of him.   I love how they love each other! I marvel how God took a difficult circumstance in Sena's life and created something beautiful for us all.  He is good.

I also want to wish a happy 2nd birthday to Sena's friend and orphanage buddy Sahara!!

Love these girls!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the birthday wish! We are so thankful for you and your family. Sahara can not wait to see Sena this weekend....hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete