Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wonderful Two!

We had so much fun celebrating our birthday girl yesterday.  She thoroughly enjoyed the festivities and it was fun to see her excitement.   

Super excited to find balloons waiting for her upon waking!

A yummy breakfast with the brothers

Presents!

Check out the pink bat!  Notice how happy both Daddy and Daughter are?

I rather enjoyed making a PINK cake for my girl!

A little help from Isaac

Happy Birthday Sweet Sena!

Make a wish!

And now...for Sena's FAVORITE part of the day:

THE CAKE!  Is this whole piece for me?  Good, because I'm stuffing it in as fast as I can!

This is pretty cool!

It's a little bit messy.

Wow - it just got messier.

Dude - look at my hands?!

I can't even believe it.  I think I'll rub cake all over my face.

That is my kind of dessert!  I might need a bath now, though.

Not quite Mommy's laptop, but it will do.

A happy birthday girl with her happy mama.




3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful celebration! Love the pictures and most of all the reason for the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

    so glad she is home to celebrate this wonderful milestone! :)

    ReplyDelete