I know I just did a post about the Sahara connection. However, we had a gathering at my friend Jenny's house tonight because Abdissa came to visit! Abdissa is THE MAN for CHI/YWAM families in Ethiopia. He was our attorney and he also runs the Thomas Center. He has an enormous heart for kids and I will write more about that later. However, I just downloaded pictures and these tell a pretty funny story.
Sahara and Sena enjoying a beverage and snack.
Sena leans over for a hug.
The two girls spy something amiss out of the corner of their eyes.
They're going to keep an eye on it, but it won't stop Sena from enjoying her snack.
Hmmm...this looks suspicious.
Feeling a little uncertain.
Oh dear. That thing is BIG!
Whoa - that was a close one.
Sahara finds it amusing while Sena says, "I KNOW that thing is not coming over here again!"

Sooo Sooo Cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is HILARIOUS!! Love the pics...sweet girls. :)
ReplyDelete