I had Sena's hair in puffs the other day and when I took them out and combed through her hair with my fingers, this was the result. We both thought it was pretty funny. A little spritz of water and a dab of conditioner later and we were back in business! Her hair has really grown - longer and thicker - in the past few months. I love her little corkscrews!
Our friends brought us this slide last week. She LOVES it!
All business. We were walking down to my parents' house the other night and she brought her baby along. I tried to get her to stop so I could snap a picture, but she refused. She was on a mission.
This is her arriving at our destination. She was excited to show them her baby. I am only a tiny bit excited that she is starting to show an interest in dolls. She got a doll carrier for her birthday and was playing with it a few days ago - minus the doll. I rummaged through the toy bin and found a doll that would fit and handed it to her. She placed the baby in the carrier and then immediately picked the doll back up, kissed her, and gently placed her back in the carrier. Melt.my.heart.
Update:
I had just hit the publish button and looked outside to discover the above. She has Ethan's batting helmet on and is ready to take a swing. So much for the dolls...

Oh so cute! We have that same doll stroller and it is a favorite around here.
ReplyDeleteAgain, she is the cutest little thing. I love her
ReplyDelete